Friday 1 February 2008

Not So Stupid Chicken....?

A chicken walks into a butchers
and says, "BUKARK! Can I have some sprouts, please?" But the butcher stares at him perplexed and replies, "Sorry mate, we're a butchers. We don't sell sprouts." So the chicken walks away

The next day, the chicken returns to the butchers and says, "BUKARK! Can I have some sprouts, please?" The butcher, slightly annoyed, says, "No. I told you yesterday, this is a butchers shop. We don't sell sprouts." So the chicken leaves

Next day, the chicken returns. "BUKARK! Can I have some sprouts, please?" Fuming, the butcher turns round and says, "Oi! You stupid chicken! This is the last time! I told you WE DO NOT SELL SPROUTS! If you come in here asking for sprouts again, I will nail your wings to a door!" So the chicken leaves

A week later, the chicken returns and says, "BUKARK! Can I have some nails, please?" The butchers snaps, "We don't have any nails."
"Okay, then," says the chicken, "can I have some sprouts?"

No comments: