Monday 19 February 2007

Finally - I Quit Smoking

Finally. At the beginning of this year, at the age of 51, having smoked 40 a day for as long as I remember I finally quit smoking. After several previous attempts failed miserably, hardly got off the ground even, I found it much easier this time. I found a product called Quit Smoking Right Now. This took away the desire to smoke very quickly.

I started this blog for two reasons, firstly to give myself something to do with my hands and my mind and secondly to encourage any one else who wants to quit smoking, to say that it can be done, even by the weakest willed among us.
This Quit Smoking Right Now program works very quickly and does not use any patches/pills/gums or the like. It is also fully guaranteed. If you would like to have a look at this program Click Here

Since I have quit smoking using this program I have had two other similar programs recommended to me, the Easy Quit Stop Smoking System and Fresh Start The one hour online stop smoking system. Both of these programs are similar to the Quit Smoking Right Now system as neither of them use any substitutes for smoking and are both fully guaranteed. If you would like to have a look at these programs for the Easy Quit Stop Smoking System Click Here or the Fresh Start System Click Here

I quit smoking on January the 3rd this year. I have put away £10 per day since. I have £470.00 towards my first smoke free holiday. I will travel the world...

No comments: